Monday, February 17, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge #48

Hi,

here is my card for the BE Inspired Challenge #48:



I used the grey and the pink and I also incorporated the pinwheel.
The card tells the story of a little dragon who is so happy to have a pinwheel ... it doesn't come to his mind that fire is probably not a too good idea ...and oops ... the pinwheel is gone.


I hope you like the outcome.

Yours,
Tanja

Supplies:
The Alleyway Stamps - Enchanted
Impression Obsession - Cover-a-Card Stars
Lawn Fawn - Jessie's ABCs
pink and grey cardstock
star brad
diecuts
Distress Marker (Pumice Stone)
toothpick


1 comment:

  1. Hee hee hee! This is too funny! What a great idea! I love how it tells a story. Thanks for joining us in the BE Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails