Friday, February 21, 2014

Emily's Birthday

Hi,

today I want to share a very special card with you. I created it for my daughter Emily's fourth birthday. Since she loves unicorns, pink and sparkle, I hope that she will love it.


I will also link it to the following three challenges:

 

I tried to use another photo-setting this time. Normally, I put my card on a kraft paper and take the picture from above - this time I put the card on a tiny easel. How do you like this? Is it better?? Feel free to leave a comment for me.

See you.

Yours,
Tanja

Supplies:
The Alley Way Stamps - Enchanted
pink cardstock
sequins
acetate sheet
foamed rubber
diecuts
vellum
Heidi Swapp Color Shine - Tinsel
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Pink Bubblegum



9 comments:

  1. Ohh, wie süß! Stimmt, nicht so subtil - und perfekt passendes Motivpapier, wie ich finde. Tipp: beim Foto würde ich nicht in einem Winkel von unten fotografieren sondern von etwas weiter oben. Und - wenn möglich - Tageslicht nutzen. Aber auf einer Staffelei macht sich so ein Kunstwerk auf jeden Fall gut ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich versuche, Deine Tipps beim nächsten Mal zu berücksichtigen. Danke. Die Fotos auf Deinem Karten-Kunst-Blog sind ja immer ganz toll und man hat wirklich das Gefühl, die Karten direkt live vor sich zu sehen.

    Liebe Grüße von
    Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute....reminds me of the My Little Pony my DD had when she was a wee one! She would love the glitter too! Thanks for playing with my starry challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ein schönes fröhlliches Kärtchen! Danke für deine Teilnahme bei creative friday.

    LG,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card! I love the fun colors and the way you added the glitter inside the star. I'm sure your daughter loved it. So cute! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure your daughter will love this card! Who will not love a shaker card?
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at KEEP IT SIMPLE!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were right. Emmi loved the card. When I asked her what her favorite present was, she put on a big smile and showed me her card.

      Have a nice evening.
      Yours,
      Tanja

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous unicorns & LOVE your shaker star Tanja! So glad you joined in the fun @ Keep it Simple :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is a sweet card!
    Thank you for joining in our Creative Friday Challenge.
    Bye Scarlett

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails