Sunday, February 9, 2014

Keep it Simple! #33: Tropical

Hi,

I designed this card for the Keep it Simple #33: Tropical-Challenge. It was fun to create a little story and I hope you like it, too.





Stamps:
Inks:
Papers: 
Canson Montval; craft cardstock; vellum; white cardstock; Crate Paper - The Pier
Coloration: 
Additional Supplies: 
Faber-Castell - Gelatos (Snow Cone, Cotton Candy, Boysenberry); Tonic Studios - Tim Holtz Craft ScissorsFaber-Castell - Deluxe Waterbrush; Martha Stewart - Paper Trimmer; Martha Stewart - Scoring  Board; ZIG - Wink of Stella Brush clearFaber-Castell - Pitt Artist Pen black S; Googly Eyes

Thanks for stopping by.

Yours,
Tanja

2 comments:

  1. Your card made me laugh so hard, Tanja! :) Wonderful story and crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Tanja, I'd love to hear the story of how the yeti came to this island!
    Looks like he really enjoys his cocktail in the sun.
    Fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us at KEEP IT SIMPLE!,
    smiles, Mia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails