Sunday, February 23, 2014

Two Challenges

Hi,

today I would like to show you the card that I created for Freshly Made Sketches #124 - A Sketch by Karren:



After embossing the clouds at the tops of the panels with my Sizzix Texture Boutique, I used Viva Inka Gold to highlight them in Steel Blue. Since I haven't used my Inka Gold for quite a while now, I will also link this card up to the Lawnscaping Challenge No. 76: Dust 'em off.


Here is my list of supplies:
Lawn Fawn - Home Sweet Home
off-white, blue and green cardstock
iridescent hearts
Darice Embossing Folder - Clouds Background

I hope you like this card. I think it turned out pretty cute.

Thanks for stopping by.

Yours,
Tanja


3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the scene you created! Thanks for sharing it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card! Love those little houses and sweet birds! Great colouring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little triptych you created! The colors you used are great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails