Saturday, March 15, 2014

Embrace today

Good morning,

today I would like to show yout the card which I created for the Paper Smooches SPARKS Picture Perfect Challenge.



When I first saw the inspirational photo, I thought "twine and flower pots" and that is why I created a card with a flower pot (it is actually a cup from the Hot Concoctions set) and put a twine-flower in it. It was quite messy to layer the twine as a flower and its leaves - I had really gluey fingers afterwards. On the little banner-shape I used an emboss-resist also using a stamp from the Hot Concoctions set.

Here is my list of supplies:
Paper Smooches - Hot Concoctions
Paper Smooches - Captured Moments
Distress Ink (Bundled Sage, Dried Marigold)
green twine
kraft cardstock
Fancy Pants - Wonderful Day 6x6 Paper Pad
Doodlebug Design Inc. - Doodle Twine Bright Assortment
Doodlebug Design Inc. - Bumblebee Sprinkles

See you later.

Yours,
Tanja


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails