Monday, April 14, 2014

Thinking of Spring

Good Morning,

today, I would like to show you the card which I cretaed for the Tiddly Inks Challenge #130 - Celebrate Spring!



I used the wonderful Vintage Spring Basics paper again and added a little stitching detail at the bottom of the card.

Here is the list of supplies:
Tiddly Inks - Wryn Whatcha Doin'
Maja Design - Vintage Spring Basics 6x6 Paper Pad 
white cardstock
diecuts
needle
Darice - Natural Hemp Cord
Tonic Studios - Dotty Border 
Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap)

I hope you like this cute little card.

Yours,
Tanja


1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I live how you made your card look like a letter! Very clever. Thanks for playing at Tiddly Inks x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails