I have another autumn card for you today.
- create a custom cut file using Winnie & Walter The Daily Grind Collection Vol. 1: Holiday Mint Add-On and Winnie & Walter The Big, the Bold and Seasons Digital Elements
- cut out this autumn chevron card twice; once from wood veneer and once from watercolor paper
- watercolor the sentiment, the frame and three chevron arrows with Distress Inks (Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade, Faded Jeans, Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves)
- stamp the small and the big star from Winnie & Walter Scenery: It's a Wonderful Pennant with Versamark on kraft cardstock and heat-emboss with DIY glitter embossing powder
- puzzle the pieces together and adhere them to the cardbase with double-sided tape
- add faux stitching with a black PITT Artist Pen and some sequins
I would like to participate in the following challenges:
Winnie & Walter Playdate No. 3
Moving along with the Times Challenge - A Stitch in Time
Stempelküche Challenge #1: Pailletten
The Mixed Media Card Challenge #3: Autumn Colors
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says Anythng Goes
Thanks for stopping by.