take a look at this cute little thank-you-card:
- cut a circle from the Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics 6x6 paper pad and a slightly smaller circle from white cardstock
- create your own background on the white circle by stamping hearts and flowers from Mama Elephant In my Heart and Up and Away with Versacraft (Pale Aqua)
- add faux stitching with a Distress Marker (Tumbled Glass)
- stamp the sweet little girl from Mama Elephant In my Heart with Versafine Onyx Black and paper piece the dress, the shoes and the tiny heart with Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics patterned paper and color the rest with Derwent Coloursoft and Zest-it
- cut the "thanks" and the "heartfelt" from the same patterned paper and adhere the "thanks" to a strip of vellum
- add three DIY enamel dots as final embellishments
I would like to link this card up to the following challenges:
Muse Challenge #86
I love the look of Anita's card and blue is my favorite color. I incorporated the layout, the two different fonts, the enamel dots and the vellum in my card.
Mama Elephant and me - September Challenge
Paper Crafting Challenge #18 - Inspired by ... Anita Bowden
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #114 - CAS
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon says anything goes
Hope to see you again soon.