since I won't have the time to post a card tomorrow, I have got a second one for you today. If you are also interested in the first, click here.
- use the embossing folder from the Snowflake Pattern and Plaid Set on light kraft cardstock and cover the raised areas and the edges with Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap)
- cut out one scalloped circle from gold foiled cardstock and another one from cork
- cut out two leaves from Kraft Glassine
- crumple the leaves together and heat-set Perfect Pearls (Heirloom Gold, Turquoise) on them
- use dark kraft cardstock as a cardbase and stamp the sentiment from Lawn Fawn Into the Woods with Versamark on a little fishtail banner cut from a leftover piece and heat-emboss with WOW! Gold Pearl embossing powder
- add faux stitching to that little sentiment strip with a golden PITT Artist Pen
I am going to upload this card to the following challenges:
The Friday Mashup Challenge 177
Moving along with the Times Challenge - It's Texture Time!
The Mixed Media Card Challenge #3 - Autumn Colors
Hope to see you again on Friday.