I have got a second card, that I would like to show you. If you are also interested in the first, click here.
- color the beautiful A Day for Daisies Flower Maiden 2 image on watercolor paper with Winsor & Newton Watercolors and add some dark purple paint splatters
- accentuate the flowers with pearlized water and add some sparkly splatters as well
- stamp the sentiment from Clearly Besotted Stamps Sweet Little Sentiments with Versafine Onyx Black directly to the painting (I just found this sentiment set recently and I just adore it)
- adhere the watercolor piece to Distress Cardstock (Dusty Concord) - this seems to be my absolute go-to-cardstock-color at the moment
- use vanilla cardstock as a cardbase
- add five sequins as final embellishments
I created this card for the A Day For Daisies Challenge #104 - Painterly Effects.
I am also going to link it up to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon says make your own Background.
Enjoy your day.