this is my second card for today, if you are also interested in a cute little bauble shaker card, click here.
It's probably no surprise for you - I have another Christmas card that I would like to show you:
- cut a panel from watercolor paper
- stamp the snowflakes from Personal Impressions Snowflakes with Versamark and heat-emboss with clear embossing powder
- color the panel with Distress Inks (Worn Lipstick, Festive Berries, Aged Mahogany) and mist it with pearlized water - the embossed areas will resist the ink and the mist
- cut out rectangles, mat the panel on silver glitter cardstock and readhere the rectangles slightly offset with clear dimensional tape
- cover the tiles with Glossy Accents
- stamp the sentiment from Karten-Kunst Vertikale Worte II on vellum with Versamark and heat-emboss with WOW! Metallic Silver embossing powder
I would like to upload this card to the following challenges:
The Friday Mashup Challenge #186
This time I used the sketch :o)
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #121 - Anything goes
Inkspirational Challenge #69 - Shine
Have a shiny day.