Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Karten-Kunst - Dogs leave Pawprints on our Hearts

Hello,

I love cute critter stamps and here is the matching card for the Karten-Kunst Blog:



Here is a close-up:


I would like to take part in the following challenges:

Moving along with the Times Challenge - Let's celebrate Kindness

Just add Ink Challenge #240 - Just add Texture

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #121 - Anything goes

Inkspirational Challenge #69 - Shine


Let your day sparkle.

Yours,
Tanja

6 comments:

  1. Aww what an adorable card :) love the glitter, thank you for sharing with ATSM !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your puppy is adorable, and lovely sentiment. Thank you for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very cute card, Tanja! You've been busy with our challenge this week! Thanks for playing along again, at Just Add Ink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm back, applauding wildly your absolutely adorable, sparkly puppy card! Soooo incredibly sweet! Thank you for adding this to the ATSM gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sweet little puppy is very cute Tanja and I love the glittered texture. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh its so true, I adore my doggy. Love this card and all the glitter its brilliant, Thanks for joining in on MAWTT this week, Hazel (Didos) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails