I love cute little animal stamps, don't you?
- cut a frame with four windows from patterned paper from the Doodlebug Design Frosty Friends 6x6 paper pad
- place the frame on a piece of white cardstock and trace the openings with a pencil
- stamp the lovely little animals from Cuddly Buddly Toby Tumble & Robins and Cuddly Buddly Cuddly Christmas Buddies into the marked spots using Versafine Onyx Black
- color the images with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor and Zest-it
- use kraft cardstock as a cardbase and stamp the sentiment from Mama Elephant Jolly and Merry with Versamark and heat-emboss with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
- cover the white spaces with Wink of Stella Clear Glitter and the tree with Wink of Stella White Glitter, add Glossy Accents to the berries and glue on some Pretty Pink Posh 4mm Sparkling Clear sequins
Here is a close-up:
I would like to join the following challenges:
Completely Christmas Challenge #36: Anything goes ... with a Twist add a Robin
Crafty Little Fairies Challenge - Only One DP
Jingle Belles Challenge - Not a Creature was stirring
Moving along with the Times Challenge - Winter is coming
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon says anything goes
Have a cuddly day.