I would like to share this winter-themed card with you:
- spray Perfect Pearls Mist (Biscotti) on a piece of watercolor paper
- cut out five snowflakes from sturdy white cardstock, cover them with Versamark and heat-emboss them (WOW! Vintage Romance, WOW! Seaglass, WOW! Clear Sparkle)
- stamp Art Impressions Beanie Whoot on watercolor paper with Versafine Onyx Black and color the image with Derwent Inktense Pencils and a waterbrush
- cover the cap with Wink of Stella Clear Glitter, the pompons with Distress Glitter (Clear Rock Candy) and the eyes with Glossy Accents
- color the border of the image with Distress Ink (Weathered Wood)
- use vanilla cardstock as a base and stamp the sentiment from Stampendous Holiday Words with Versafine Onyx Black and color the first part of the word with the Gelly Roll Stardust Clear Glitter
I am going to link this card up to the following challenges:
Inkspirational Challenge 68 - Photo Inkspiration
Jingle Belles Challenge - Not a Creature was stirring ...
Just add Ink Challenge #238 - Just add a Sketch
Sweet Stampin' Christmas Challenge - Snowflakes
Moving along with the Times Challenge - Winter is coming
Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon says anything goes
Have a flurry day.