this is the first tag of my little series "1 Stamp - 10 Tags" that I created for the Karten-Kunst Blog:
- cut a tag from watercolor paper
- ink the flower from Karten-Kunst Gartenblumen with Distress Inks (Picked Raspberry, Mowed Lawn) and spritz it with water before stamping it down
- soften the lines with a waterbrush
- add some Distress Ink splatters (Black Soot)
- stamp the sentiment (Alles Gute means All the Best) from the same set with Versafine (Onyx Black)
- add faux stitching with a black Micron Pen
- thread two strings of twine through the hole of the tag
I would like to take part in the following challenges:
Just add Ink Challenge #246 - Giving
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon says anything goes
Here in Germany we finally had a white Christmas after all.
Have a snowy day and be sure to visit again next week for part two of my little series.