today, I have a cute little card all about love for you:
- stamp one of the cute cats from Mama Elephant Purrfect Pair on grey Pastelmat cardstock and add some shading with PITT Pastel Pencils
- cut out two tags - one from white cardstock and one from red glitter cardstock
- run the white tag through the Sizzix Texture Boutique using the Darice Paw Print embossing folder
- add four hearts cut from the same glitter paper to the tag
- stamp the sentiment from Mama Elephant Cross my Heart on a vellum strip with Versamark and heat-emboss with Zing! Metallic Red embossing powder
- add red twine to the hole of the tag
- stamp the Hero Arts Tiny Heart Background with Versamark on a white cardbase and add Perfect Pearls (Interference Red)
- round the four corners of the card with a 1/2'' inch corner rounder
Here is a close-up:
I would like to take part in the following challenges:
Mama Elephant and Me - December Challenge
Shopping our Stash Challenge #181: Red Alert
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #126 - Anything goes with the optional Twist Love
Little Tangles Challenge #51 - Bling Bling!
Have a day full of love.