Friday, August 14, 2015

Don't forget to smile

Hi there,

today, I would like to show you another creation using one of the A Day for Daisies Chubby Mermaids:


I would like to share my creation at the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge #136 - Anything goes

Pile it on Challenge #81 - Summer or Winter

Simply Create Too Challenge #92 - Anything goes

Steckenpferdchen Challenge #63 - Sea and Beach

Through the Craftroom Door Challenge - Anything goes

Have a day for daisies.

Yours,

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous! love the awesome coloring and design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I hit The Wäring Burton so deleted The gommens i have Done, so write a new
      Amazing card and love The colouring ..very nice Job
      Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at TTCRD DT
      {My personal Blog}
      Through The Craft Room Door

      Delete
  3. Beautiful - love the sequins! Thanks for joining us this past week at 613 Avenue Create (And, my apologies for being so late - my week got away from me). We hope to see you again in the new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wunderschön, Tanja und die Pailletten sind ein toller Akzent !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails