Monday, August 3, 2015

Mixed Media Background: Part 1 - Patterned Paper Collage

Hi there,

this is the start of a new series that I wrote for the Karten-Kunst Blog. It is all about different ways of creating Mixed Media backgrounds:



I would like to share my Mixed Media tag at the following challenges:

Paperminutes Challenge #391 - Sayings

Simply Create Too Challenge #91 - Anything goes

Use your Stuff Challenge #200 - Anything goes

Mixed Media Mojo August Challenge - Anything goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes


Have a wonderful day.

Yours,


3 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty tag! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet tag! I love how you can see the patterned paper through the colours. Thank you so much for joining Mixed Media Mojo's August challenge "Anything goes".
    Siv x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous tag, I love it, thank you for sharing it with us at Mixed Media Mojo.
    xxxHazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails