Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Thank EWE

Hi there,

I am guest-designing over at the Cards und More Challenge Blog today. The topic this time is: Rainbow. For this reason I used all the colors of the rainbow on my creation:

  • stamp some sheep from the My Favorite Things Ewe are the Best stamp set with Memento (Gray Flannel) and color the images with Delta and Touch Twin Markers
  • cover the wool with Multi Medium Matte and sprinkle Flocking (Powder Pink, Baby, Blue, Soft Lilac, Mint Green) on top
  • stamp the sentiment from the same stamp set onto a stitched banner colored with a grey alcohol marker uisng the same ink

Allsorts Challenge #374 - A Touch of Sparkle

Just us Girls Challenge #354 - Let's hear it for the Girls


Crafting by Designs Challenge- Down on the Farm

Simply Create Too Challenge #114 - Lots of Sparkle

A Bit more Time to Craft Challenge #25 - Anything goes


I can't wait to see your creations.


Yours,


3 comments:

  1. Love all your brightly colored Ewes! Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls for Wild Card Week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. So bright and blingy. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails