connected through our love for card making, blogging and being from Germany we (Cornelia from Stempel Spass and I) decided to create a monthly project within predefined requirements. We are going to show you the result every 3rd Sunday of the month and this is our 18th transatlantic get-together!
Our requirement for this meet-up was:
"heat-embossing over texture paste"
- stamp one of the adorable little bunnies form the Memory Box Bunny Wishes set with Versafine (Onyx Black) on a stitched watercolor panel
- mask the bunny and stamp two trees from the same set
- apply Texture Paste through the C.C. Designs Birthday Dots stencil and add WOW! Whirpool embossing powder on top - heat-set the embossing powder with the help of your heat tool
- remove the mask and color the images with Daniel Smith watercolors
- stamp the sentiment from the Clearly Besotted Stamps Many Mini Messages set with Versafine (Onyx Black)
- mat the watercolor panel on a piece of gray textured cardstock before adhering it to the cardbase
Now make sure to hop over to see Cornelia's Creation.
A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge #30 - Anything goes
Pile it on Challenge #118 - Sparkle
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Seeing Spots and/or Stripes
Just add Ink Challenge #333 - Just add G ... reetings and Glitter Embossing Powder
52 Christmas Card Throwdown
Muse Christmas Visions Challenge #66
Sweet Stampin' Christmas Challenge - Glitter and Sparkle
Thanks for stopping by. We hope to see you again at the ...