I would like to show you a Halloween Card using two fabulous Gerda Steiner Designs Digital Stamps:
- combine the brand new Gerda Steiner Designs Dog dressed as Ghost and the Gerda Steiner Designs Ghost Kitty and color the image with Delta and Touch Twin Brush Markers
- use patterned paper from the Graphic 45 An Eerie Tale Patterns & Solids 6x6 paper pad to create a grassy ground for the critters to stand on; I used the My Favorite Things Stitched Snowdrifts to get a finished look at the edges
- use the largest of the Mama Elephant Pop-up Trio dies twice to add dimension behind the dog and the cat
- add the Memory Box Modern Landscape cut from black cardstock as a background
- use Neenah Desert Storm Kraft cardstock as a cardbase and ink up the top part with Distress Ink (Dusty Concord, Chipped Sapphire) and a Mini Ink Blending Tool to create a spooky sky
- add the sentiment with the help of the Marianne Design Eline's Handlettering Script, Versafine (Onyx Black) and a Dymo Label Maker
Thanks for stopping by.