today, I would like to show you a cute card project over on the Stamping-Fairies Blog:
- stamp one of the adorable cats and a little mouse from the My Favorite Things I knead you stamp set with Memento (Rich Cocoa) onto a stitched panel of Neenah Desert Storm Kraft cardstock
- apply a basecoat of color with Delta and Touch Twin Brush Markers
- add shadows with Spectrum Noir Pencils and Zest-it
- use a white paint pen to add random larger and smaller dots around the image
- stamp the sentiment from the My Favorite Things Cool Cat stamp set with Versamark onto a strip of kraft cardstock and heat-emboss it with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
- color another strip of kraft cardstock with one of the turquoise markers used to color the images
- cut a larger stitched panel from kraft cardstock and stamp a background using the My Favorite Things Swiss Dots Background and Avery Elle Pigment Ink (Aquamarine)
- add some Pretty Pink Posh Sequins (4mm and 6mm Sparkling Clear and 4mm and 6mm Aquamarine) as final embellishments
Here is a close-up of the cute little cat:
Wenn ihr den Post lieber auf deutsch lesen wollt, klickt hier, um zum Stamping-Fairies Blog zu gelangen.
I hope to see you again soon.