I have some fantastic news for you - from this month on I am joining the Stamping-Fairies Design Team and this is my first project:
- stamp the adorable Whipper Snapper Designs A Kiss for Prince with Memento (Tuxedo Black) and color the image with Delta and Touch Twin Brush Markers
- add highlights with a white gel pen
- cut a tag from sturdy white cardstock and cover it with white gesso
- glue down some left-over grungepaper diecuts with gel medium and apply three coats of white gesso on top
- add some color with Dylusions Paints (Bubblegum Pink, Squeezed Orange)
- mix some Distress Paint (Black Soot) with Acrylic Glazing Liquid and paint it over the raised areas, let it sit for a moment and wipe it away with a baby wipe - repeat the process until you are happy with the result
- adhere the frog with gel medium and add a shadow around him with the Stabilo All Pencil
- apply some Versamarker to the bottom left corner of the little squares and heat-emboss them with WOW! Metallic Gold Rich Super Fine embossing powder
- sprinkle on some additional golden embossing powder in random spots and heat-set them as well - start heating the tag from underneath in order to keep the embossing powder on your tag and not everywhere in your craft room
- dye a piece of seam binding with Distress Inks (Wild Honey, Picked Raspberry) and thread it through the hole of the tag
- add the sentiment from the Tim Holtz Ideaology Big Chat sticker set and doodle around the edges with a pink and black marker
Here is a close-up of the cute little frog:
Wenn ihr den Post lieber auf deutsch lesen wollt, klickt hier, um zum Stamping-Fairies Blog zu gelangen.
Thanks for stopping by.