Monday, December 26, 2016

Merry Christmas Sleeping Deer

Hi there,

I created this cute little Christmas Scene for the Karten-Kunst Blog:

  • cut out two stitched panels from watercolor paper 
  • cut out the Poppy Stamps House in the Woods from one of them - I cut away the house because I didn't need it for my scene
  • add a little shading to the trees using watered-down Distress Ink (Hickory Smoke)
  • create a background on the other panel with Distress Inks (Tumbled Glass, Shaded Lilac, Broken China) and a Mini Ink Blending Tool 
  • mist it the finished background panel with Pearlized Water
  • stamp some snowflakes from the Memory Box Snowglobe Wishes set with Delicata (Silvery Shimmer) and add some dots with a white gel pen
  • color the adorable little sleeping deer from the same stamp set with Delta, Touch Twin Brush and Copic Markers 
  • add the sentiment with Versafine (Onyx Black)

Have a very Merry Christmas.

Yours,


1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails