Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Snowglobe Tag

Hi there,

when I first saw the Tim Holtz Snowglobe Die Set I knew that I had to have it. Here is my creation using it for the Stamping-Fairies Blog:

  • cut out all the elements of the Tim Holtz Snowglobe die set from watercolor paper, Distress Cardstock, Kraft-Core Nostalgic cardstock and golden glitter cardstock
  • add shadows to all the little pieces with Distress Ink (Hickory Smoke) and a Mini Ink Blending Tool
  • create a background on the watercolor panel with Distress Inks (Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot)
  • spitz the background panel with Sheer Shimmer Spritz Sparkle and add splatters with white watercolor paint
  • punch out a little star at the top to turn it into a tag and thread twine through this star-shaped hole

Wenn ihr den Post lieber auf deutsch lesen wollt, klickt hier, um zum Stamping-Fairies Blog zu gelangen.

Thanks for stopping by.

Yours,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails