when I first saw the Tim Holtz Snowglobe Die Set I knew that I had to have it. Here is my creation using it for the Stamping-Fairies Blog:
- cut out all the elements of the Tim Holtz Snowglobe die set from watercolor paper, Distress Cardstock, Kraft-Core Nostalgic cardstock and golden glitter cardstock
- add shadows to all the little pieces with Distress Ink (Hickory Smoke) and a Mini Ink Blending Tool
- create a background on the watercolor panel with Distress Inks (Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot)
- spitz the background panel with Sheer Shimmer Spritz Sparkle and add splatters with white watercolor paint
- punch out a little star at the top to turn it into a tag and thread twine through this star-shaped hole
Wenn ihr den Post lieber auf deutsch lesen wollt, klickt hier, um zum Stamping-Fairies Blog zu gelangen.
Thanks for stopping by.