it is time for a new Challenge over at Moving along with the Times and this time we would like to see some Christmas Scenes. Sadly this is my last project as a DT member of this wonderful challenge. I loved being on this fabulous team.
- stamp two bunnies and three trees from the Memory Box Holiday Bunnies with Memento (Tuxedo Black) and color the images with Delta and Touch Twin Brush Markers
- add Liquid Pearls (Silver Pearl, Ocean Blue) to the Christmas baubles on the trees
- ink up the top of a white cardbase with Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass) and stamp some snowflakes with the help of the My Favorite Things Snowfall Background and Delicata (Silvery Shimmer)
- cut out the Marianne Design Horizon Pinetrees from grey cardstock
- add snow to the background with Liquid Applique (white)
- cut out the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Pop-up die from white cardstock
- adhere the images with liquid glue
- stamp the sentiment from Karten-Kunst Capri Weihnachtspost with Versafine (Onyx Black)
I can't wait to see you creations in the gallery.