I would like to show you this fun Birthday Card over on the Stamping-Fairies Blog:
- stamp the skating bear from the My Favorite Things Polar Bear Pals set with Memento (Tuxedo Black) onto a stitched rectangle panel cut from white cardstock
- stamp the sentiment from the same stamp set with Versafine (Onyx Black)
- mask off the bear and create a background using the My Favorite Things Circle Scribble Flower set and Altenew Crisp Ink (Mountain Mist, Volcano Lake, Sea Glass, Ocean Waves)
- remove the mask and color the bear with Delta and Touch Twin Brush Markers
- add highlights with a white gel pen and shimmer with Wink of Stella Clear Glitter
- stamp the My Favorite Things Diagonal Stripes Background with Versafine (Onyx Black) directly onto the white cardbase
- add a strip of turquoise glitter cardstock to the bottom of the focal panel before adhering it to the cardbase
Wenn ihr den Post lieber auf deutsch lesen wollt, klickt hier, um zum Stamping-Fairies Blog zu gelangen.
Thanks for stopping by.