I would like to show you these fun Mixed Media Tags over on the Stamping-Fairies Blog:
- use a brayer to cover black tags with Amsterdam Acrylic Paint (Titanium Buff Deep) and Dina Wakley Heavy Body Acrylic Paint (Turquoise, Ocean, Blackberry Violet)
- splatter on some snowflakes using white gouache or watered-down white acrylic paint
- cut out some hillshapes from white cardstock
- cover the back of the tag with patterned paper from the Crate Paper Snow & Cocoa 6x6 paper pad
- stamp the waving polar bear from the My Favorite Things Polar Bear Pals set with Memento (Tuxedo Black) three times and color the images with Delta, Touch Twin Brush and Copic Markers
- thread some twine through the hole of the tags
Here are some close-ups of the three tags:
Wenn ihr den Post lieber auf deutsch lesen wollt, klickt hier, um zum Stamping-Fairies Blog zu gelangen.
Have a wonderful day.