I would like to show you this sweet Winter Card over on the Stamping-Fairies Blog today:
- cut out one of the smaller My Favorite Things Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX
- stamp the three pillow from the My Favorite Things Merry Christmoose set with Memento (Tuxedo Black) and color them with Delta, Touch Twin Brush and Copic Markers
- add little dots with a silver gel pen
- cut out a stitched panel using the My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle STAX
- stamp the sentiment from the same stamp set with Versafine (Onyx Black)
- create a background with the help of the My Favorite Things Mini Modern Blooms set and Altenew Crisp Ink (Persian Blue, Volcano Lake) and Versafine (Imperial Purple)
- add some Pretty Pink Posh Sequins (6mm Sparkling Clear, 4mm Cornflower, Aquamarine, Pansy Purple) as final embellishments
Wenn ihr den Post lieber auf deutsch lesen wollt, klickt hier, um zum Stamping-Fairies Blog zu gelangen.
I hope you got inspired.