this is my first creation for the Love TAGplorations Hop over on the STAMPlorations Blog: If you are interested in the products I used or other STAMPlorations, ARTplorations or CUTplorations products, I have a special treat for you: use the discount code STAMPGIRLTANJA and get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies.
- cut out a tag from watercolor paper using the CUTplorations ATC Tag Builder
- apply Prima Marketing Light Paste through the ARTplorations Zen Hearts stencil
- cut out the CUTplorations forever word die from dark grey and light grey cardstock and layer them on top of each other - add shimmer with the Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter Pen
- add color to the tag with Dylusions Ink Spray (Vibrant Turquoise, Calypso Teal) and dye a piece of seam binding with those same colors
- add black splatters with Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor
- ink up the raised areas and the edges of the tag with Distress Ink (Black Soot)
- create the second part of the sentiment using a Dymo Label Maker
Enjoy the rest of the hop and don't forget to comment and link up your own Love TAGplorations projects. The Winners will be announced on March 10th.