we are starting a new Challenge over on the A Day for Daisies Blog and this time "Love is in the Air".
The blog is going on an indefinite hiatus, so the February Challenge will be the last one. For this reason our challenge theme for all of you is "Anything goes". The ADFD Shop will stay open and the ADFD Facebook Community Group page will remain active.
- cut out a My Favorite Things Stitched Traditional Tag from Mixed Media Paper
- color the A Day for Daisies Happy Love Day image with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens and a damp watercolor brush
- add highlights with a white gel pen
- ink up the edges and dye a piece of seam binding with Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap)
- stamp elements from the Tim Holtz Correspondence set with that same brown ink in order to add more interest to the background
- thread the seam binding through the hole of the tag
Have a day for daisies.