today, we a starting a new Mixed Media Challenge over at Happy Little Stampers:
- create a background on watercolor paper using Jaxon Aquarelle watercolors
- stamp some snowflakes from the Personal Impressions Let it Snow-flakes set with Color Box Chalk Ink (Blue Iris)
- use some stamps from the STAMPlorations Scribbly Splattery Grunge set and Archival Ink (Watering Can) to add more texture
- tear a strip of vellum, stamp the sentiment from the Lawn Fawn Toboggan Together set with Versamark and heat-emboss it with Ranger Watering Can embossing powder
- stamp the penguin from the same Lawn Fawn set and the cap from the Mama Elephant Arctic Penguins set with Versafine (Onyx Black) and color the images with Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils and Zest-it
- add Liquid Applique to the pompon of the cap
Have a colorful day.