I created this beautiful ATC for the Skipping Stones Design Blog:
- in one of my previous posts I explained how I created the background for several ATCs
- choose one of them and add Alcohol Ink (Mermaid, Stream) and pure Alcohol from a Mister Bottle to create some kind of a sky background
- stamp some wildflowers from the Skipping Stones Design Dandelion Dreams set with Black India Ink
- color the edges with Distress Crayon (Peacock Feathers)
- stamp the sentiment from the Skipping Stones Design I'd pick you set with Versamark and heat-emboss it with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
I hope you got inspired.