Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Addicted to CAS Challenge #32 - Coffee

Hi,

this is me for the third time today. Here ist my card for the Addicted to CAS Challenge #32 - Coffee:



Since I used a Paper Smooches stamp set, I am also going to link it to the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge - Anything goes



and to the Karten-Kunst Techniques Challenge "Colorieren mit Motivpapier".

I hope you also like this card.

Yours,
Tanja

I used the following supplies:
Paper Smooches - Hot Concoctions
Melissa Frances - Attic Treasures 6x6 Paper Pad
white cardstock
diecuts
Zing! Chestnut Embossing Powder


5 comments:

  1. Hi Tanja. Great layout and design with the tilted panel. Love the shiny heart!! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Subtil aber effektiv - tolle Karte! Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei der Karten-Kunst Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Anne-Kathrin,

      schau doch noch einmal auf meinem Blog vorbei. Ich habe heute eine weniger subtile Paper-Piecing-Karte hochgeladen.

      Liebe Grüße von
      Tanja

      Delete
  3. I like the layout and the shiny heart :) So glad you joined the fun at ATCAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design Tanja.Thanks for playing along at ATCAS.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails