Monday, June 23, 2014

Post 150

Good morning,

this is my 150th post - unbelievable ...

Here is a special card for you.


It really turned out sweet and lovely. I used "Two Daisies in a Bottle" from A Day for Daisies. To finish the card, I applied white faux stitching and a tiny tag with a pink heat-embossed heart around the bottleneck. I pierced two tiny holes on both sides and put some neutral twine through them - this adds dimension as well as a certain amount if interactivity, since the tag remains free to be moved.

I am going to participate in the following two challenges:

A Day for Daisies #98 - In Stitches

and

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Sweet Pea


I hope you like the card.

Yours,
Tanja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails