today, I would like to show you this adorable snowman tag:
- cut a tag from Sheena Douglass Stamping Card and stamp the cute little snowman from Avery Elle Be Jolly with Versafine Smokey Gray
- create a mask from Eclipse Tape and stamp some snowflakes from the same set with Versamark and heat-emboss with WOW! White Puff Ultra High embossing powder
- watercolor the background with Distress Ink (Pumice Stone, Tumbled Glass, Broken China)
- color the snowman with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor Pencils and Zest-it
- prepare the white parts of the cap with the Versamarker and add WOW! White Puff Ultra High embossing powder
- add Distress Glitter (Clear Rock Candy) to the ground and the cap
- stamp the sentiment from the same stamp set with Versamark on a strip of vellum and heat-emboss with WOW! Vintage Peacock embossing powder
- attach two strings of twine (Garn & Mehr, Lawn Fawn) and three clear rhinestones as final embellishments
I would like to join the following challenges:
AEI♥U Challenge #17 - Tags
Addicted to CAS Challenge #50 - Vellum
Sweet Stampin' Christmas Challenge - Snowflakes
CAS on Sunday Challenge #44: Emboss it ...
Have a sparkly day.