get ready for another Halloween card:
- stamp the cute train and two wagons from The Alley Way Stamps Christmas Express and two small pumpkins from Lawn Fawn So thankful with Memento (Tuxedo Black) on white cardstock and color with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor and Zest-it; after coloring stamp Hero Arts Designer Woodgrain with Versafine Vintage Sepia on the wagons after masking off the wheels with Eclipse Tape
- create a background panel on white cardstock: stamp the solid brush stroke from The Alley Way Stamps True Colors as a track with Versamark and heat-emboss with Black Diamonds embossing powder; stamp the small and the tiny circle from The Alley Way Stamps Priceless Joy with Memento (Tuxedo Black) to create a kind of polka dot pattern; stamp the smoke from The Alley Way Stamps Christmas Express with Versafine Smokey Gray and heat-amboss with WOW! Clear Multi-Sparkle embossing powder
- create a mat using white cardstock, cover the edges with Versamark and heat-emboss with Black Diamonds embossing powder to match the track on the background panel
- stamp the first part of the sentiment using The Alley Way Stamps Gabfest with Avery Elle Pigment Ink Fizz and the second part using The Alley Way Stamps Christmas Express
- cover the window of the locomotive with Glossy Accents
I would like to participate in the following challenges:
BE Inspired Challenge #58
Fusion Challenge - Something wicked this Way comes ... or not ...
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #118 - Holiday
Shopping our Stash Challenge #174: Halloween
Just us Girls Challenge #264 - Photo Week
AAA Cards Challenge: CAS Halloween
Have a spooky day.