I am starting to prepare this year's Christmas cards and this one will also be published on the Karten-Kunst Blog:
- create a background with Distress Inks (Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Broken China), an Acrylic Block and water from your Mini-Mister on watercolor paper
- apply Texture Paste through the Memory Box Winter Tiny Snowflakes Stencil and add glitter embossing powder on top - heat-set the powder with your heat gun after letting the paste dry for a while
- stamp the small snowman and the cap from Lawn Fawn Making Frosty Friends on white cardstock and color with Pitt Pastel Pencils
- stamp the sentiment Frohe Weihnachten (Merry Christmas) from Karten-Kunst Wünsche with Versamark on a strip of kraft cardstock and heat-emboss with white embossing powder
- add a little Stampendous Shaved Ice for a little more sparkle
- mat on craft cardstock and adhere to a craft cardbase
I would like to join the following challenges:
Just add Ink Challenge #237 - Just add Clear Block Stamping
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #118 - Holiday
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon says get crafty and use Kraft
Jingle Belles Challenge: Not a Creature was stirring ...
Sweet Stampin' Christmas Challenge - Snowflakes
Have a colorful day.