I created four Christmas Tags using Gerda Steiner Designs Stamps for the Karten-Kunst Blog that I will show you on the next four Mondays. Here is the first one:
- cut out a tag from Neenah Desert Storm kraft cardstock
- first stamp the Santa hat from the Gerda Steiner Designs Peeking Friends stamp set with Versafine (Onyx Black), mask it off and stamp the little fox and the sentiment from the same stamp set with that same black ink
- color the image with Prismacolor Colored Pencils
- add details and highlights with a white gel pen
- thread red and natural twine through the hole of the tag
Thanks or stopping by today.