I would like to show you another creation over on the A Day for Daisies Blog:
- color the A Day for Daisies Bee with Delta, Copic and Touch Twin Brush Markers
- add details with a white gel pen and dimension with Nuvo Crystal Drops (Morning Dew)
- mask of the stitched rectangle and leave a circle - add color to that space with Distress Inks (Squeezed Lemonade, Scatterd Straw, Wild Honey) and a Mini Ink Blending Tool
- stamp some hearts from the Lawn Fawn Bee Mine set with Altenew Crisp Ink (Velvet)
- stamp the sentiment from the same set with Versamark onto a strip of black cardstock and heat-emboss it with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
- add strips of red glitter paper to both sides of the panel before adhering it to a white cardbase
Have a day for daisies.