today, I am using the adorable penguin image from the Gerda Steiner Designs November-December Digital-Stamp-Bundle to create a winter tag:
- color the sweet Gerda Steiner Designs Penguin in Sweater image available as part of the November-December Digital-Stamp-Bundle with Prismacolor Colored Pencils and Zest-it
- add highlights with a white gel pen
- cut out a tag from watercolor paper using one of the My Favorite Things Tag Builder Blueprints 6 dies
- create an ombre background with Distress Inks (Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Mermaid Lagoon)
- mist the tag with Pearlized Water for a snowy texture and add little dots with a white paint marker
- thread blue and natural twine through the hole of the tag
Have a wonderful day.