since I have fours cats, I can never say no to a cute cat stamp.
- stamp Heindesign Katze mit großer Mütze on white cardstock with Versafine Onyx Black and color with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor Pencils and Zest-it; add Wink of Stella Clear Glitter to the white parts and Stickles Christmas Red to the red parts
- stamp the sentiment from Lawn Fawn Making Frosty Friends on a strip of vellum and heat-emboss with WOW! Vintage Peacock embossing powder
- create a background strip on watercolor paper using Distress Ink (Festive Berries, Aged Mahogany) and pearlized water
- stamp Personal Impressions Snowflakes with Versamark and heat-embosss with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
- use white cardstock as a base and round the top right corner with a 1'' corner rounder
- adhere some sequins as final embellishments (Pretty Pink Posh 4mm Sparkling Clear, Neat & Tangled Winter Wonderland Sequin Mix)
I would like to take part in the following challenges:
Sweet Stampin' Christmas Challenge - Snowflakes
Festive Friday Challenge #43
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #119 - CAS
Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon says anything goes
Have a purry day.