Friday, April 10, 2015

Need a Hug?

Hi there,

today, I would like to show you the card that I created with Gerda Steiner Designs Stamp of the Month: 



Here is a close-up of the adorable little girl:



I would like to share my project at the following challenges:

Gerda Steiner Designs - April Challenge

Virginia's View Challenge #14 - Layers and Dimensions


Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge - For a Mom or special Female

613 Avenue Create Challenge #118 - Anything goes

I hope you got inspired.

Yours,
Tanja

3 comments:

  1. I love your coffee girl! Your combo for her is awesome! The little detail of the glossy accent in the heart is gorgeous! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet Tanja. I love how you did her cheeks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails