I would like to show you this masculine birthday card over on the A Day for Daisies Blog:
- color the A Day for Daisies Little Striped Shirt with Distress Markers and a damp watercolor brush
- cover the balloons with the Pico Embellisher (Shimmer) for extra shine and dimension
- add a strip of patterend paper from the Jillibean Soup Birthday Bisque 6x6 paper pad
- stamp the second part of the sentiment from the Karten-Kunst Vertikale Worte II set with Versafine (Onyx Black)
- adhere the main panel with foam tape
- create the first part of the sentiment with the help of the Dymo Label Maker
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper September 2016 Challenge
Cut it up Challenge #104 - Watercolor
Use your Stuff Challenge #232 - Watercolor
Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon says Stamp it!
Seize the Birthday Challenge
A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge #27 - Anyhthing goes
Craft your Passion Challenge #328 - Anything goes
Thanks for stopping by.