it is time for a new creation over on the A Day for Daisies Blog. This time I would like to show you this sweet Good Night Card:
- color the adorable A Day for Daisies Cozy Cat image with Derwent Coloursoft Pencils and Zest-it
- add little dots to the blanket with a white gel pen and dots to the background with a silver gel pen
- add the sentiment with the help of a Dymo Label Maker
- cut out the My Favorite Things Vertical Stars in the Sky twice from a stitched panel of dark grey cardstock
- put a piece of silver glitter paper behind the cut out stars before adhering the grey panel to the cardbase
- adhere the main panel to the star panel with foam tape
Have a day for daisies.