I created four Christmas Tags using Gerda Steiner Designs Stamps for the Karten-Kunst Blog that I will show you on Mondays. Here is the fourth and last one:
- cut out a tag from watercolor paper
- stamp the freezing snowman from the Gerda Steiner Designs Snowman Friends set with Versafine (Smokey Gray)
- stamp the sentiment from the Karten-Kunst Weihnachtspost set with Versafine (Onyx Black) and heat-emboss it with WOW! Whirlpool embossing powder
- color the image and the background with gouache and a watercolor brush
- add white gouache splatters for a snowy look
- thread teal and natural twine through the hole of the tag
I hope that you liked my little series.