Monday, December 19, 2016

Christmas Tag #4 - Winter Dreams

Hi there,

I created four Christmas Tags using Gerda Steiner Designs Stamps for the Karten-Kunst Blog that I will show you on Mondays. Here is the fourth and last one:

  • cut out a tag from watercolor paper
  • stamp the freezing snowman from the Gerda Steiner Designs Snowman Friends set with Versafine (Smokey Gray)
  • stamp the sentiment from the Karten-Kunst Weihnachtspost set with Versafine (Onyx Black) and heat-emboss it with WOW! Whirlpool embossing powder
  • color the image and the background with gouache and a watercolor brush
  • add white gouache splatters for a snowy look
  • thread teal and natural twine through the hole of the tag

I hope that you liked my little series.

Yours,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails