Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Fairy Advent Calendar Tag

Hi there,

I created this lovely Advent Calendar Tag for the Stamping-Fairies Blog:


  • cut out two tags using the My Favorite Things Tag Builder Blueprints 4 die set - one from sturdy smooth white cardstock and one from patterened paper from the My Favorite Things Painted Prints Smitten 6x6 paper pad
  • cut a window into the striped tag with the help of one of the My Favorite Things Interactive Window STAX
  • add the number 24 and a star cut from silver glitter cardstock using the My Favorite Things Little Numbers dies and the My Favorite Things Tag Builder Blueprints 4 die set to the top of the little door
  • stamp a little scene with the help of the Lawn Fawn Frosty Fairy Friends and Memento (Tuxedo Black) on the inside of the tag - I stamped the magic wand first and masked it off before staming the little fairy
  • color the images with Delta and Touch Twin Brush Markers
  • layer the tags on top of each other with foam tape in between
  • thread silver and natural twine through the holes of the tags as final embellishment

Wenn ihr den Post lieber auf deutsch lesen wollt, klickt hier, um zum Stamping-Fairies Blog zu gelangen.

I hope you got inspired.

Yours,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails