I created this super adorable Birthday Tag for the Stamping-Fairies Blog:
- stamp one of the cute polar bears from the My Favorite Things Polar Bear Pals set and the present from the My Favorite Things Birthday Bears set onto Perfect Colouring Paper with My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink (Black Licorice)
- color the images with Delta and Touch Twin Brush Markers
- add highlights with a white gel pen
- cut out two tags from watercolor paper with the help of the My Favorite Things Tag Builder Blueprints 4
- cut a hill shape using one of the My Favorite Things Stitched Snow Drifts from one of those tags, cover it with Versamark and heat-emboss it with WOW! Neutral Ultra Shimmer embossing powder
- create a background on the tag with Distress Inks (Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Chipped Sapphire) and the Mini Ink Blending Tool
- stamp the My Favorite Things Snowfall Background with Delicata (White Shimmer) and add additional snowflakes by spritzing the background with Sheer Shimmer Spritz (Sparkle)
- stamp the sentiment from the My Favorite Things Birthday Bears set with Versamark directly onto the tag and heat-emboss it with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
- adhere the hill with double-sided adhesive and the polar bear and the present with foam tape
- thread blue and silver twine through the hole of the tag
Wenn ihr den Post lieber auf deutsch lesen wollt, klickt hier, um zum Stamping-Fairies Blog zu gelangen.
I hope you got inspired.