we are starting a new Challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More and I would like to show you this super adorable birthday card:
- cut out the My Favorite Things Stitched Triple Peek-a-Boo Windows from a white stitched cardfront
- stamp the sentiment from the Lawn Fawn Scripty Sayings Set with Versafine (Onyx Black)
- create a background using the little present from the My Favorite Things Beast Friends Set and Altenew Crisp Inks (Sea Glass, Mountain Mist, Soft Lilac, Arctic)
- take another piece of white cardstock and mark the openings with a pencil
- stamp three super cute cats from the Mama Elephant Little Cat Agenda set with Memento (Tuxedo Black) into the opening and color the images and the background with Delta, Touch Twin Brush and Copic Markers
- add some black gel pen to the eyes and noses, some yellow gel pen to the flames and some shimmer with Wink of Stella Clear Glitter
I hope you got inspired.