I would like to show you a cute Easter Card over on the Karten-Kunst Blog:
- cut a panel from white cardstock using one of the Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Layers dies
- cut out the Karten-Kunst Brückentext Frohe Ostern
- layer a piece of woodgrain cardstock behind the opening
- stamp one of the adorable bunnies from the Gerda Steiner Designs Hoppiness set and the butterfly from the Karten-Kunst Kleine Viecher set with Memento (Tuxedo Black)
- color the images with Delta, Touch Twin Brush and Copic Markers
- add additional shading with Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils and a highlight to the eye with a white gel pen
I hope you are having a wonderful Easter Holiday.