Saturday, April 5, 2014

Frohe Ostern

Hi,

it's me again.

 

Today I would like to show you a card that meets the criteria of the following challenges:

April FREE Stamp of the Month – Spring Medley

i {heart} card sketches w/ a tWiSt #no.60


 CMM84 - Buttons, Bits & Baubles

 

Just Add Ink # 209 - Just Add......Layers!! 

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything goes

I hope you like my card.

Frohe Ostern is German and means Happy Easter.I added Distress Glitter to all the flowers to give the card that extra shine ...

Here is my list of supplies:
From the Heart Digital Art Stamps - Spring Medley
Mias Stempelküche - 365
American Crafts - Best of Pebbles Paper Pad
DCWV - The Adhesive Cork Stack
sequins
crystals
Distress Glitter (Clear Rock Candy)

Hope to see you again soon.

Yours,
Tanja


9 comments:

  1. Was für eine hübsche Karte, Tanja ! Tolle Farben und ich mag den Glitter auf den Blumen. Danke für Deine Teilnahme an unserer SOTM Challenge sowie der Sketch Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - I like how you have used the different shapes within your card - the square to circle to square - it's very effective. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card, Tanja - such pretty colours. I love your use of the little cork banners; a very sweet touch. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layers Tanja. Those cork banners are terrific and I'm a huge fan of dots and spots so love your chosen papers. Thanks for joining the challenge fun at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - I would have never have thought to use a circle to highlight the stamp but it works fabulously! Love those polka dots and how you were able to combine our two challenges. Thank you for sharing your creativity with at FTHS Sketch Challenge and our SOTM Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty colors and sweet card!
    Thanks for sharing on Papertake Weekly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty...great colors, plus I love the sparkle! Glitter and sequins rock! Thank you for playing along with From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute little flowers with sparkles! Glad you joined us at JAI. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card!!! I am getting into the sequins and I love how it looks on your card!! Thank you for joining the progressive monthly challenge and sketch challenge at FTH.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails